2021 Holiday Card Contest
Card submissions must be submitted to your school no later than October 22, 2021.
We are thrilled to announce the 2nd annual Grants Pass School District 7 Holiday Card Contest!
Thousands of students participated in 2020, creating beautiful holiday card designs with pencil, crayons, watercolor, and more. You can see all of last year’s semi-finalists by clicking here. To see the 2020 winning designs click here.
Premeasured submission sheets are available at each school and were also sent home via ParentSquare. Card designs must follow the contest guidelines below and be submitted to your school no later than October 22, 2021.
Winners will be selected in the following categories:
- People’s choice (K-5 & 6-12)
- The contest is open to any student in grades K-12 in the Grants Pass School District.
- Drawings must be nonsectarian and not contain specific religious references. Artwork must be original. No copyrighted cartoon characters.
- Drawings should not contain anything related to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drugs, or gang membership.
- Artwork, including any borders, should not be larger than 4.5” x 6.5” inches. Students may use the attached entry form or measure on their own paper.
- Any medium is accepted – pencil, crayon, paint, computer, etc.
- There are no limits to the number of colors that a student may use.
- Do not mount the artwork on cardboard or use matting.
- On the back of the entry form, please PRINT the full name of the student artist, his/her grade level, the name of his/her school, and the name of his/her teacher (art teacher if applicable).
Please note: This is a holiday card contest - the contest is not designed to promote the view of any one religion. Students of all religions may participate. Cards should focus on the spirit and beauty of the season (holidays or winter). If you have any questions, please contact Communications Specialist, Kristin Hosfelt at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see what students create this year!